● The Continuous laying is carried out in the form of a monolithic design by width in a half-brick. Bricks in a continuous laying are laid along an external side of a wall. Ranks of bricks are called vests, and fillings between them
● the Facilitated weal laying widely is used at erection of objects of small number of stores. The facilitated laying consists of two walls in a half-brick width, parallel among themselves. Only from the whole bricks. The pier between these walls is filled with heat-insulating materials. It is not allowed to carry out completely in such style all wall — the maximum through meter on height is necessary a ticking row.
● the Reinforced laying is used in the designs experiencing considerable strain. Fittings settle down in vertical and horizontal seams which thickness has to be thicker than diameter of the reinforced rod on 4 mm. Cross reinforcing is executed by means of metal gauzes of a rectangular or zigzag form which keep within through 3-5 rows of a laying.
● the Decorative laying with the correct geometry of the drawing of seams is widely adopted more and more when facing buildings. And in this case alternation of a silicate brick with ceramic facing is possible. But options of a decorative laying there is not one ten.
● the Laying with facing is when along with erection of a wall there is a facing of an external surface a front (decorative) brick. Bandaging of a facing row and the laying of a wall is made at the level of a ticking row.
• Bricklaying of corners. Photo.
• Features of laying of a brick
• Replacement of a brick in a laying
• Modern technologies of brick construction • Sealing of cracks in a bricklaying and in concrete
• A laying with warming up
• A laying of walls from gas-blocks
• A laying from a natural stone
The front and internal parties Different Types Of Brick Veneer of a laying are leveled on the tense cord (it is leveled by the water-level), and the level of vertical position of corners and walls is controlled by a plumb. A gap between the directing brick and a cord it is necessary to leave 2-3 millimeters in order that some brick could not «push out» a cord (the probability is in that case high that other bricks will be laid unevenly). Solution is applied with a trowel (trowel) on the site no more than one meter long — anymore it does not make sense since during laying solution can lose necessary binding properties. The applied solution is smoothed on a surface and ideally its thickness has to be about 1,6-1,8 cm that as a result will give the necessary seam in 1-1,2 cm. In order that at a laying solution did not follow from seams outside in irrational quantities, it is necessary to apply it at centimeter distance two from edges. In volume of all laying solution reaches 23%. The skilled bricklayer who sees a brick not the first day (and not the first year) of course measures nothing — its actions are skillfully perfected to the level of the professional which it is pleasant to watch.